Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Holi Fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Sunday was AMAZING!!! I went to the Holi fest with the other exchange students and we had so much fun! The Holi fest is a color festival. This means that it is a concert/disco type thing but with colored powder. It was soooooooooooo much fun! The music was awesome, but the best part was the color countdown. We counted down from 10 and then everyone threw colors into the air!! Warning: Do no attend if you have lung problems. It got a little hard to breath because of all of the powder. I spit rainbows for a couple hours. I can't really describe how much fun I had, so here are some "thousand-words" pictures.

 THE BEFORE SHOT: Here we are all clean and ready to start throwing colors!!! 

One of the longest showers I have ever taken was after this event. My scalp was a lovely blue, my face was green, and my ears were a mix between green and yellow. The rest of me had a nice assortment of color as well. 




Did I mention that the color doesn't wash out of clothing??


AFTER!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP7pDSjOWyU

Here is a link to a video the Holi fest people made. I'm in it twice!


1 comment:

  1. Somehow glad I'm no longer responsible for your clothing. Looks like fun! Mom

    ReplyDelete