Friday, December 20, 2013

More Photos since Photos speak 1,000 words...

My EXTREMELY healthy eating...
(yes that is a box of 20)

My Thanksgiving Pies!!! Thank you to all who helped over Skype


First Family Photo on Sylt. With Finn, Yoreme's Boyfriend


This year's school picture... I think I look 12 years old.


I have accumulated a lot more than I thought


My new friends!!

Flensburg Weihnacht Markt with Eduardo  


This amount of snow called for a snow day.

Sophisticated drinking of Dr. Pepper


My lovable South Americans experiencing their first snow!! They celebrated by dancing in the streets :)


We went bowling again, but the right way 



Making pancakes with my host brother Hermann


Lebkuchen house making!!



2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go to a Christmas market!! Enjoy this beautiful season!
    Einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete